Monday, April 9, 2012

April New Animes!


I totally forgot about this post! Geez, I'm stupid! Just so you know, I'm still in Toronto and enjoying every minute of it! I get back on Tuesday.....great I have school and a music festival to attend to. Argh. Ok, time for the new animes!

Accel World 1 - Page 1



Title: Accel World
Genres: Fantasy, School life, Comedy, Seinen
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangareader.net) No matter what age it is, the "Bullied Child" will never disappear. The overweight, Middle School student, Haruyuki, was one such kid. The only time he could relax completely, was when he could play squash game on the local network the school set up. He loved playing this simple game as he can forget painful times while immersed in it. It was fall. He was passing his time like this until one day, he had encounter with the school's most beautiful, refined girl, "Black Snow Princess" (Kuroyukihime), which changed his life abruptly. Introduced to the software she transmitted, Haruyuki learned about "Accel World". A program that enhanced one's mind capabilities, with certain side-effects.



Accel World 1 - Page 4

First of all, the fat guy is soooooooo cute~! I'm in love with him even though he isn't hot! I just wanna squeeze him and hug him! He is really adorable! See look! (below)



This is his game form apparently and it rather suits him, don't you think?

Anyways, this anime was actually quite interesting. I usually try to escape reality by playing video games or reading manga. The art is amazing! Haruyuki is cute! The storyline has the typical pretty girl and weak kid but they totally clash. I can't wait to see what is going to happen with Haruyuki! I want the next episode to come out!



Title: Zetman
Author: Masakazu Katsura
Genres: Horror, Action, Shonen, Fantasy, Seinen, Sci-fi
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (animenewsnetwork.com) There are two forces in the world: the Zet, who are entrusted with the survival of humanity, and the Alphas, who have chosen an extreme form of justice. In a certain city, Jin lives under a bridge with an old man, struggling to pay off debts. He carries the destiny of humanity's survival. Kouga lives on a hill and stands to inherit vast wealth. In his admiration for heroes, he seeks out the meaning of justice. They don't know it now, but they are destined to one day meet.



I'm in love with this anime! The father of that one kid is such a jerk! Sorry spoilers......anyways, I felt bored so I was on the hunt for new anime! :D



The art is really detailed which I don't mind. There's a manga and I'll add it to my "must read" list! The storyline is a bit different. It's amazing! I sorta cried when the old man died.......whoops! Not supposed to spoil the anime! > x <

Kuroko no Basket 1 - Page 2

Title: Kuroko no Baske
Author: Fujimaki Tadatoshi
Genres: Sports, Shonen, Comedy, School life,
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (animeseason.com) In the story, Kagami Taiga has just enrolled into Seirin High School when he meets Kuroko Tetsuya of the school's basketball team. Kuroko happens to be the shadowy sixth member of the legendary Generation of Mirables basketball team. Together, Kagami and Kuroko aim to take their team to the inter-high school championship- against Kuroko's former teammates.

File:Kuroko no Basuke Cover.jpg

I'm so happy that the manga got an anime! I was rooting for it! The manga is amazing and action packed! I can't remember if I did a manga recommendation on it.....oh well.



The art has it's weirdness but overall, it's decent for a shonen manga. At times, I would have problems with their eyes. I love the storyline! I don't care if it's typical! I'm enjoying every bit of it! I'm such a sucker for sports manga like this. I especially love watching the anime! I could just die happy!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!