Friday, April 6, 2012

Manga Recommendation: Reimei No Arcana


Right now I'm in Toronto visiting my relatives! I haven't blogging in so long! I miss the computer! T ^ T I have time to only do a quick recommendation so, here you go!

Reimei no Arcana 1 - Page 1

Title: Reimei No Arcana
Author: Toma Rei
Genres: Shojo, Fantasy, Romance, Tragedy, Action
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangareader.net) On that day, I became the enemy's possesion, Nakaba thought as she stood there, knowing her destiny was to be married for convenience to keep the peace between her country Senan and Prince Caesar's country, Belquat; two neighbor countries on an island. Between the two countries, there has been a constant war for 200 years and Nakaba has become a sacrificial goat for her country despite the discrimination of her red hair and the sub-person (half-human, half-animal) Loki, who is her only friend and attendant at Caesar's estranged palace. But what will Nakaba do when she forsees an event pertaining to Prince Caesar's demise? Will she save him? Or let him die in return to all the hate directed towards her by the people of Belquat?



The art is amazing~! The beginning of the story made me hate Caesar with an utter passion but I came to love him.. I love Loki so much! He is so hot and amazing! The romance was a bit rushed in this manga....but overall, I enjoyed reading it!



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!