Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 30: What’s your dream?


Yay~! I managed to finish this Challenge! I know, I failed but who cares! To answer todays challenge, I have alot of dreams! I wanna be a doctor to save peoples lives but I can't handle blood. I know, it's sad. My second best shot is either going to an Artist or a Musician. OR a translator. I don't know! I have many dreams!


Here's the list!!

Day 1- How did you discover Shugo Chara?
Day 2- Favorite Character
Day 3- Favorite Guardian
Day 4- Favorite Chara
Day 5- Tadamu, Kukamu, Amuto, NagihikoxAmu or KairixAmu?
Day 6- Favorite season (the first one, doki, party)
Day 7- Favorite opening
Day 8- Favorite ending
Day 9- Favorite pairing
Day 10- Favorite CharaChange
Day 11- Favorite Character Transformation
Day 12- Nadeshiko or Nagihiko?
Day 13- Favorite Chara Egg
Day 14- Have you ever written or read a FanFic of SC!
Day 15- What if you woke up tomorrow with a Guardian Chara’s egg (or 3 eggs) underneath you?
Day 16- What if you woke up in Shugo Chara world.
Day 17- Can you do Bala-balance?
Day 18- Ever quote the anime?
Day 19- Do you see yourself in one of the characters? (Like, do any remind you of yourself?)
Day 20- Which character would you cosplay as?
Day 21- Do you ever make any fanart?
Day 22- Do you have any songs from the anime on your mp3?
Day 23- Ever find yourself carrying your bag over your shoulder like Amu?
Day 24- Do you have a mask/fake personality that you use in front of most people like Amu?
Day 25- When you hear Easter do you think of the holiday or Shugo Chara?
Day 26- Did you start watching/reading as series was still on-going or after it ended?
Day 27- What if Shugo Chara Encore was made into an anime?
Day 28- Would you be excited if Shugo Chara manga was published where you live?
Day 29- If they decided to dub Shugo Chara in English, would you be excited or upset?
Day 30- What’s your dream?
Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!