Thursday, March 29, 2012

Arina Tanemura New Series: Fudanjuku Monogatari


So here I was, looking for stuff to read/watch and then I came across this picture (explains the new picture on my blog...) that looked like it was drawn by Arina Tanemura. I didn't recongize any of the characters and I soon found out that it was a new series she just created a couple months back. I didn't know! My goodness, I was so happy to find it! Right away, I looked it up and started reading it! You can read it on mangahere.com. It's only the first chapter......I want somebody to translate it!!! > x < Please!!

Fuudanjuku Monogatari 1 Page 5

Title: Fudanjuku Monogatari, 風男塾物語
Author: Arina Tanemura
Genres: Comedy, School life, Shojo, Romance
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing (need translators!)


Nakano Fudanshi Gakuen. A school renowned for its sports program, yet only has an average school rating of 50! Within the school, there is a club on the verge of losing its official status. Called "Fudanjuku", the club's theme is, to put it simply, "anything-goes". This story is a slapstick school comedy revolving around the unique 7 members and their various troubles.

Fuudanjuku Monogatari 1 Page 4

As always, Arina Tanemura will never cease to amaze me! She always goes for new things and this definitely new! It's not magical or fantasy like her other creations like Full Moon wo sagashite or Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. Also, Fudanjuku Monogatari doesn't have a female lead! This kinda scared me but after I read it, I didn't care anymore. It was just amazing and funny! Everybody in the club (except for one) loves anime! I'm soo in love! //> x <//


The art is just downright amazing! The guys will always look hot! *Drools* This manga is based off the idol group, Fudanjuku which is the male ego of the female group Nakano Fujo Sisters. Man, those guys are sooo hot!!! > x < I wanna die! No one can draw hot guys that good!! I do know a few mangaka's who can and Arina Tanemura is one of them! Why does Blank-kun remind me of Maguri from The Gentlemens Allaince?

Fuudanjuku Monogatari 1 Page 6

The storyline just makes me want to cry! It's so cute and heartwarming and sooo funny! I love Arina Tanemura!! Her manga's are so inspiring and it fills my little heart up!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!