Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Meg!!! :D


Meg's hairstyle reminds me of Haruhi from Ouran Highschool Host Club
 
 
Hey everyone! I know you guys are expecting manga recommendations and I will get there eventually. I'll admit this post won't be my greatest but I just want to take a moment or two to wish a Happy Birthday to my bestest friend ever, Meg! Like, every best friend out there, I love to talk to her, share secrets, watch anime, talk about guys..............and look out for each other. At times I really think she looks out for me ALL the time and I appreciate it.


It's pretty difficult trying to do french and listening to you talking. Especially when we finally have computers for french and you happen to sit next to me while I write this post. Thanks alot. :P

Let's have a movie/drama/anime marathon during christmas break!!

Oh and yes, thanks alot for making me sick minded. I definetely appreciate it. :P


It's kinda funny how our birthday's are exactly 10 days apart. Plus, I'm shorter than her. I guess that's a bonus for her. Did I mention she is like a genius in like everything? Why do all my friends have to smarties? Well, its an extreme advantage when they are amazing in math and they can teach you better than the teacher can!

Anyways, I got some of my friends to say something! I'm pretty sure Meg doesn't wants to hear me all the time so here! Here's their comments to Meg! Guess who they are! Just don't kill me...........I kinda did it last minute and yeah...........but I want to say something first!



Recognize this manga?

"Hey, Meg. Like my post so far? I know, pretty boring but hey, wait until you get to the bottom. :P I'm extremely happy that you got a boyfriend. Well, a "potential" boyfriend. Don't kill me just yet. I'm kinda jealous but hey, being single isn't so bad. It would be nice to find someone like your boyfriend! He is extremely sweet~! I just noticed that your life is like a manga! That's pretty cool!!! But anyways, thanks for being my bestest friend when I needed it. I love it when we watch tons of anime and read manga together. You made my life just a little more exciting and somewhat dramatic but whatever. :) I love it when you call or talk to me, it makes my day everytime. You have made coming to school something I look forward to every single day. You save my butt in choir and I'm not even kidding. I can sing without you but you are my safety net when it comes to singing the right notes! Thanks for getting me into singing. My mother appreciates it alot. My family loves it when you come over and hang with me. They love you! ^_^ I love coming to your house and just watching random movies on Netflix. It's fun and it way better than doing homework. It's not like we have any classes together anymore but hey, thats what afterschool and lunch is for right? Thank you alot and hope you enjoy your days with your potential boyfriend. Just talk to me once in a while ok? I get lonely too you know! I'd just like to say that it's extremely entertaining watching you and............that boy together. If he ever hurts you in anyway, I'll kill him for hurting my best friend. You know I mean it. But knowing him, he won't be doing that for a while. :) Have a great 16th Birthday~! I'm sure your phone and facebook is overflowing with texts and happy birthday messages."Chibiko 



Now..................where did that picture that "he" took when you were at the cast party? *Evil smile* Don't worry, I'm not that mean to post it up. You would kill me. You know..........I could have photoshoped something.............but no. :)



"Meghan is one of the nicest people I know and I hope she knows that I support her and believe in her."- Claire bear

"You and me could make it street singing in Edmonton with just a keyboard. We have a love for performing that trumps any other natural adrenaline rush. I admire you for your perseverance and your dedication to the things you love (dance, choral speech, singing, and everything in between including school). I hope you spend this birthday surrounded by friends and family and that special plus one ;) BTW super excited for you for that one, although I am suuuper jealous because he's pretty awesome :) enjoy that marshmallow lip gloss and enjoy being 16 (the legal driving age although you defy this standard ;) )"- Bluegrass

Seriously Meg, don't kill me!
 
"MEG!!! What can I say? Well, first of all I'm not going to get into the whosit and the whatsit ands the whatnot. I'm sure others will touch on that. You are incredibly talented! Acting, singing, dancing, ect. You rule it all and even though it makes me insanely jealous I am so freaking proud of you! I am always glad to to sing near you because I can trust you to not lead me the wrong way. Next, you are freaking hilarious! I can always depend on you to make me laugh! If I do end up moving you will be one of the people I miss the most! Happy birthay! Enjoy being sixteen! Its pretty great :)-" iwuvyoo
 
"I started it"- Tacoman

"When I'm with her I get this overwhelming feeling of happiness that's inexplicable. Even when I feel down when im with her a feel like the happiest guy on earth. I'm so happy that I met her and they have started a thing together. She is now the most important thing to me and I don't want to let her go."- Lover Boy

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!