Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Upcoming Anime: January list!!!!!!!!!!! *MUST SEE*


It's almost the end of the world.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!..................wait, what date is it? Oh.........................its the 25th. Wow. I'm crazy!! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting! I'm not dead or anything, I'm just freaking busy with school, my birthday (I know, happy birthday to me.....) and other stuff. I'm feeling happy today because well, today is Christmas!!!!! YAY!! I get to sleep in and work my butt off!!! Also, I recently went to the mall! I bought lots of stuff!! I'm soo excited to try out my new makeup!
 
 
.............

That's weird. *Chills down spine*

This is the first time I'm getting excited over makeup. I'm not even kidding. What has happened to me?!??!

Anyways, my Physics class got to go the amusement park, Galaxy Land, to do calculations and such. Did I mention that the amusement park was in a mall?! Anyways, the worksheet wasn't hard and it was entertaining watching people go on rides. I'm not the type person to go on rides, especially when I went to Galaxy Land soooo many times. I've ridden the rides with my siblings and I'm getting tired of them.

I pretty much went on the trip to skip school (not really....) and go shopping! Speaking of new things, I looked at the animenewsnetwork website and there's some anime's that I'm extremely happy that they are getting an anime!!!!!! I just want to let you guys know.....................so let us proceed!! You guys MUST watch it them once they come out or read them!!!!! They are amazing!!!! If you guys have questions, just comment. This is just a list of upcoming anime and some of them don't have information yet. I'm sure some of them are based on roleplaying games so I can't really provide that kind of information. Just gaze at their pretty pictures!! I have done some recommendations on some of them so I'll put a link to them. If not, I'll do recommendations on them after their pictures. Have fun!

 
Air Date: 2013 04
 
I'm happy that this is getting an anime!!!!!!!!!! The storyline is absolutely amazing, and the art is to die for. Oh my goodness..................the art is beautiful! I just want to marry the hot men right now!!


Amnesia
 
 
You guys know my header and background for my blog? Well, the anime/game is Amnesia. See those hot guys? I know, they are delicious! The anime isn't coming out just yet but soon!!! I'm excited!!! But I don't have a recommmendation for this anime yet and I can't find the information for it because its a PSP game in Japan. I wish it was in English so I can read it!
 
Well, I looked the summary and such so here's the recommendation. I'll add more information when the day of the Amnesia anime comes closer because they will probably get more info out so look foward to it!
 
 
Title: Amnesia
Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Shojo, Action, Drama, Mystery
Based off: PSP Game
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing
Air Date: January 8, 2013
 
Summary: (animenewsnetwork.com) The game begins on the morning of August 1, when the protagonist wakes up and discovers she has absolutely no memories of the past. A boy appears before her, and he introduces himself as a "spirit" named Orion. The protagonist struggles to regain her memories under the guidance of Orion. She then gets a phone call, but she does not recognize the name on her mobile phone screen. She meets her apparent "boyfriend," despite not knowing his face.
 
Doki! Doki! Precure
 
 
Title: Doki! Doki! Pretty Cure, ドキドキ! プリキュア Dokidoki! PuriKyua
Genres: Comedy, Shojo, Magical Girl, Action, School life, Fantasy
Age Rating: All Ages
Status: Ongoing
Air Date: 2013-02-03 (Febuary 3, 2013)
 
Summary: (wiki) Aida Mana is a girl who is always eager to do things for the sake of others.
One day, when she was visiting the Clover Tower during her school's orientation program, an enemy who called themselves "Selfish" appeared suddenly, and tried to manipulate her inner heart! To fight
this enemy, she borrowed power from a magical fairy Sharuru to transform into Pretty Cure!
To protect the peace of the world, other legendary Pretty Cure soon joined her in battle! A mysterious baby also appears, making each day a "Heartthrob" experience! The 4 Cures, always holding "love" in their hearts, are battling for the world's fate!
 
 
I can't wait for the anime to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks extremely good! People, don't go hating this anime. I know its so kiddy but hey, I enjoy it! It makes me feel young! Well, yeah I am young but whatever! I just love Pretty cure!!!! ^_^
 
Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker Hen
 
Air Date: 2013-01-13

I'm extremely excited that Cardfight!! Vanguard is getting another season It's pretty interesting and I love watching this anime. I want to learn more about it and watching it reminds me of Yu-gi-oh and when I was a kid. I just love it to pieces!!! :D
 

Air Date: 2013 04

OH MY GOSH! *Fangirls* OH OH OHOOHOHOHOMYMYYY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this anime to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYAYAY!!!!! I want to see the hot guys sing.................and the storyline to open and develop further!!! I'm freaking excited!!! This is wayy better than getting a boyfriend people!!! WHOOHOO!
 
 
Air Date: 2013 04
 
The manga is EXTEMELY awesome and I recommend it to everyone!!! It's amazing and I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy that it is finally getting an anime. It deserves it!!! I can't wait to see it on the screen..........I hope the voice actors are good!! I can't wait!!!! > x <
 
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

Air Date: 2013 04

This is going to be an interesting anime! This anime looks good so I put it on my *Must See* list. I'm excited! It looks like a promising anime. There isn't very much information but I found the trailer! I found it on this site and this guy has a great blurb about it. You guys check it out!

アニメ「翠星のガルガンティア」ティザーPV [Suisei no Gargantia]

 

Air Date: 2013 04

Yay! Chihayafuru is getting a second season!!! YAY! The manga is getting better and it totally deserves another season!! YAY!!
 
AKB0048 Next Stage

Air Date: 2013-01-05
Title: AKB0048
Genres: Comedy, Action, Fantasy, Seinen, Drama
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing
 
Summary: (wiki) At the start of the 21st century, an interplanetary war broke out. Earth's ecosystem was severely damaged, and humanity was forced to flee the planet. In several planets of this new society, things that "disturb the heart" like music and art are forbidden. 48 years later, the legendary idol group AKB48 is resurrected as the interplanetary troupe AKB0048, made up of girls who carry on the title and spirit of the original members. Held as heroines by some and labeled as terrorists by others, they must take up arms to bring their music to their fans wherever they are. The story follows a group of young hopefuls as they train to become the next generation of AKB0048.
 

This anime is going to be freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love the storyline and I just fell in love with the first season like no tomorrow. I can't wait for it to come out. I love the songs and different characters and it makes my day every time. ^_^
 
Cuticle Detective Inaba
 
 
Title: Cuticle Detective Inaba
Author: Mochi
Genres: Comedy, Shonen, Fantasy, Action, Mystery
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing
Air Date: January 4, 2013
 
Summary: (mangafox.com) The redhead detective with hair fetish, Inaba Hiroshi, together with his powerful (?) sidekicks fights against the Italian Mafia and their boss, Don Valentino (who's actually a goat) in this detective gag story!

From Deka Scanlation Group:

The scarlet dog detective invites us to a labyrinth full of exciting cases!! Inaba Hiroshi is a red-haired detective with a hair fetish, and together with his efficient (?) young male assistants, they fight off the attacks of an ambitious Italian mafia (which is a goat though). This is a gag story of a detective who thwarts off the mafia's every design (and getting quite sick of it)!!
 
I'm so happy that this manga is getting an anime!!! The manga sooo interesting!! I can't to see it in action!!!
 



I guess that's all of the anime I'm going to be excited about for now. Here's one last manga recommendation before the New Year!
 



Title: Sougiya Riddle
Author: Higasa Akai
Genres: Comedy, Shonen Ai, Fantasy, Action, Adventure
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) From Mango Scans:
Hayato Sakura, a normal high school student. Everything about him is normal except one thing: ghosts are attracted to him.

One day, someone saved him from all the ghosts he had attracted. His so-called hero introduced himself as Undertaker Riddle who sends spirits to peace. Sakura then asked him a favor if he could help him get rid of the ghosts, and in exchange he'll do anything. Undertaker Riddle then offered Sakura to work for him as an Undertaker too.

Will he take the job and get rid of the ghosts, or decline the job and have the ghosts on his tail for the rest of his life?

This manga is soo funny and cute! I love the art and the storyline. I think is pretty creative and interesting. I just wish the mangaka made it more Shonen ai.................I want more love people!!! It sucks when the manga isn't showing enough love!!! > x <

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!! Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. ... as a fellow anime nerd...
    in the year 2013... in april...
    OH MY FLIPPING GOD!!! UTA NO PRINCE SAMA MAJI LOVE 2000%! THAT ANIME IS THE REASON I STILL LIVE TODAY!!!! Kyaaa! *fangirl freakout*
    Oh, by the way, if you like prince sama, you shold try nodame cantabile. Its kinds old looking, but it is really funny. I was initially turned off watching it cause of the old looking art (aka the guy doesn't make me want to melt into the floor in a puddle of love) but it was really good. I acually watched all 3 seasons... in one night. again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks so much for the recommendation! I shall definitely try it! ^_^ You speak like a true Otaku~

      Thanks for commenting~~ Made my day!- Chibiko

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!