Monday, December 3, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn ENDING!


If you haven't read this amazing manga or watched the anime, DO IT. You won't regret it!
 
I'M GOING TO CRY (again....)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sitting in the cafeteria when my friend Em told me about how Amano Akira is going to end Katekyo Hitman Reborn with two or so chapters. Yes, you read it right, the manga is going to END. NOT THE ANIME. That has ended a LONG time ago. I don't care about the anime! The manga is the subject today and I quite enjoyed looking for pictures for my post today! I hope you enjoy them......... :)


WHJKKSLSDKFLKAGJLAJ?!??!? %$^$@#$%*&^##$%!!!!

 
In other words, Seriously?!??!?? Amano Akira......how could you do that?!??! After so many years of waiting for the chapters, laughing, crying and more waiting.............you decide to end the manga just like that?! Can't you just do that with 10 more chapters. I feel like ending a manga in TWO chapters is a bit rushed! What is wrong with you?!??!??! I'm going to start crying again!!


Since she decided to do that, I/we have to wait a year for the next chapter to come out!!! I understand about that but really???!!?! Please, don't do it Amano Akira! * ^ *



I'm such a big fan of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! That manga/anime has gotten me into Shonen manga/anime after all. I'm really sad that my top favorite manga's is going to end in two chapters. this is ridiculus Chibiko, calm yourself.

HOW CAN I DO THAT?!?!?!? WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........

Akira Amano, if you choose to do that, make sure the chapters are decent wait, AMAZING, so the wait for the chapters didn't go to waste. I'm going to miss Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It's just so sad and depressing. What am I going to do with my life now?!

Random picture.............yaoi. ^_^



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!