Thursday, August 2, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 17: Favorite Varia Member


This one is easy! Mine is Flan!!! He is soooooooooooo funny!!! I love it in the Manga when Mukuro and the Varia first meet Flan in the present (The Curse of the Rainbow Arc). At first, they both want Flan but then, they realize he is an idiot (he isn't in some ways) and both groups don't want him. So they argue about him! It's so funny!! Flan calls Mukuro a pineapple head while he mistakes everyone else as faeries! I'm pretty sure Flan does some kind of Exorcism dance. Man, that was one of my chapters of all time!



HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Flan!!! XD


I'll take him! *Raises up hand*

Flan is known for his hats he wears. The reason he wears the Frog hat is because Bel makes him wear it. The reason for this is because it shows Flan is the replacement for Mammon.



I believe he was first introduced in the Future Arc which is chapter 219 in the manga and episode 136 in the anime. Techincally, Flan was with the Koukuyo Gang in the present and then Team Verde. In the Future, he is a Varia Member as Mammons replacement.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!