Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 29: Favorite Quote


Hmm........I don't know! I really love Hibari's quotes!

"There is nothing less amusing than destroying those who have no will to live..."

"I'll bite you to death!"- Hibari Kyoya

"You sure are inconsistent; sometimes strong, sometimes weak, I can't read you at all. I'll just kill you then."- Hibari Kyoya

I love his sayings...........I have more! I can't remember most of the quotes so I found all these quotes here. http://khrquotes.tumblr.com/ Thanks to this person's hard work, I found the quotes I was looking for! :)

"Anyone older than me is an enemy"- Gokudera Hayato

"To the EXTREME!"- Ryohei Sasagawa

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!