Thursday, January 26, 2012

No more exams! New Anime 2012!!

My exams are finally over!! >:D I'm so freaking happy! I apologize for making you guys wait. I have been stressed out lately and I haven't been able to watch or read anything because I had to study! From time to time, I was able to watch one episode or two but I wasn't able to blog! I'm sorry! > x <

I'll statisfy you guys with some new anime that I watched but wasn't able to blog about them a while ago. Enjoy! I hope some would catch your eye and watch them! :D
Ririchiyo x Soushi  - inu-x-boku-ss photo

Title: Inu x Boku SS, Youkou x Boku Secret Service
Author: Fujiwara Cocoa
Genres: Comedy, Shonen, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Riricho, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit whom she previously rescued.


The art is to die for!!! OMG! The guys are sooo hot!!!! KYAA!! >///< See!!! Look!! The designs are just soo cool!!!! I want to draw like that!!! Sniff....sniff......the art is so beautiful, I'm going to die!!! (not literally)


Soushi - inu-x-boku-ss photo
The lines of the just flows. There are no flaws. The lines are so thin and it makes the pictures look delicate and beautiful. I seriously want to draw like that! I will work hard! >:)

The story is really amazing!! I'm so drawn by the different powers people possess. I'm such a sucker for fantasy stuff. Each of the characters character are so interesting and diverse. I just love Soushi! His relationship with Ririchiyo will always be in my mind. Soushi is like a dog. It's so cute! I'm practically dying from laughing so hard because he wouldn't be apart from Ririchiyo for a second. If she doesn't need him, he would commit suicide. Its actually funny if you saw Ririchiyo's reaction! Its priceless!! :D

You really need to watch this anime!! I'm always eagerly waiting for each episode to come out. I read the manga already (yes, I'm fast) and the episodes are so slow getting out!! > x < Why can't they come out faster!!!



Title: Area no Kishi, The Knight in the Area
Author: Igano Hiroaki
Genres: Shonen, Tragedy, Romance, Sports, Drama, School life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) Believing himself to be useless at football, Aizawa Kakeru opts to become the manager of his school's football team, while his brother Suguru is its ace, and is even good enough to represent Japan. However, Kakeru may be harbouring a strong talent within himself that only Suguru can see, and the two often get into arguments over Kakeru's denial of his skills. Things are made more complicated with the return of Seven, an old playmate of theirs that Kakeru has a crush on. Join the brothers in their journey to the national and even international championships!



I just love watching sport type animes. They always inspire me! Plus they are always entertaining. As always, different animes bring something different. At times some of them have the same things. Some parts of this anime remind of Eyeshield 21. Other than that, I enjoyed watching this anime.

The art is really good! I love it!

Here are other animes that I watched that you might enjoy!





Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. i love you ! we're the same ! anime geeks :)) haha .. guess i'm not alone .. no wonder anime is the best selling entertainment among youngsters i guess :)) so .. goooooooddddd luck in the anime battles this december if you know what i mean :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks!!! :) Love you too!! :D

      Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!