Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Awesome Song Recomendations!!!!

Ah...........Music and homework work together? Well I can multi task......Anyways I was bored and wanted to post more song recommedations! Some may be from last post and I finally figured out how to do that youtube thingy so.....if you don't mind...I'll just some from the last post! These aren't numbered and all of them are J-pop.......If your thinking my taste of music is bad well to bad! I like these types and I'm proud of it!!!

Rainy Lady by On/Off

Asayake by On/Off

Marmalade Sky by Kanon Wakeshima


Dive to world by Cherry Blossom from the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn!


Oboeteru by Home made Kazoku

Sunshine 60 by Flow

Ichirin no Hana by High and Mighty color from the anime Bleach

Scribbling at the sky from the anime Jewelpet Tinkle

Confidence by Rieko Miura from the anime Read or Die

Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi by Uverworld from the anime Gundam 00

Chance by Uverworld

Candy pop by Heartsdales feat. SOUL'd OUT


I still have tons but....I got caught on the computer and I'm supposed to do homework.....oopps......I hope you at least like one of these songs and try to watch some the animes! If you have any questions about the songs or want more recommedations for your taste then......feel free to comment!
Arigatou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!