Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Manga Recommendation: D.N Angel~!!!

Lets see....Whats a great manga recommendation? Well theres this one and this one but I kinda like this one so.....here you go! Alright! I've made up my mind! The manga recommendation I am doing is about D.N Angel. Its like one of my favorites!!!



Title: D.N Angel
Author: Yukiru Sugisaki
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: On his 14th birthday Daisuke Niwa discovered that he has another ego, the legendary phantom thief Dark. On that same day before that he confessed to his crush Risa Harada but was rejected. Apparently only when she returns his feelings then Daisuke would stop turning into Dark. So until then Daisuke turns into the phantom thief Dark to steal various things. Daisuke hates this but as long he has feelings for Risa then he won't stop turning into Dark who responds to love, meaning when Daisuke thinks about Risa or blushes about her or something then he turns into Dark. Daisuke also finds out that this kind of thing goes around his family. 40 years ago his grandpa was also Dark and Darks wings was his pet rabbit Wiz. (I know it sounds funny but its actually cool!) Daisuke is scared of getting caught and arrested by his classmate Satoshi, Who also has an ego but the opposite of Dark, Krad. Later in the series Daisuke begins to know the truth behind Dark and why he is stealing things, Dark finds himself slowly falling in love with Risa and Daisuke falling in love with Risa's twin sister, Riku. They encounter various enemies and adventures.



I just love the art style!! It totally gets a whole better when you get into it and the story is amazing! The guys are soo hot!!!!! The side views are amazing!! Now I want to get the entire series now........-_- Oh well I'll get some books from it sooner or later. I'm currently reading it online now so I don't need to worry! Yay!!!!

Dark suki des~!!

Arigatou!!

2 comments:

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!