Sunday, January 9, 2011

Time waits for no one....

Well I just finished watching "The Girl who leapt through time", twice and it was amazing! I don't want to spoil the ending so I'll just tell you about it!

Title: 時をかける少女 Toki o Kakeru Shōjo, The Girl who leapt through time
Directed by: Mamoru Hosoda
Studio: Madhouse
Release Date: July 15, 2006
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Drama and Sci-fi
Age Rating: 13+
Running Time: 98 minutes


Summary: Based on the novel "Toki o Kakeru Shōjo" by Yasutaka Tsutsui, Makoto Konno a teenage girl discovered one day that she can go back in time or "Time Leap". She uses this to her advantage to avoid being late and re-do her mistakes. She soon discovers that the time leap benefits her but it can hurt people around her.

Finally my review!
Ok this is what I think about his movie......It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!! It is now my number 1 movie of all time! After watching it I stayed up all night thinking about it! I couldn't stop thinking about it! Just to warn you......You may cry during a few scenes......so beware! Oh and also...it may get you thinking about it after you finished watching!



You have to listen to Garnet by Oku Hanako after you watch this!!! Or now.........Whatever it is a good song! After I discovered what the words meant of the Japanese version, I was balling!!! The chorus was just, how should I put this? Just......sad and sweet! I really love the song even though it made me cry......but this song is in the movie so yeah. Oku Hanako inserts some of her songs in this movie and I really love them! Especially the piano part!

Arigatou!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the song! I'm going to watch that movie! when i get the chance... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it!! When you get the chance you totally have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!