Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chocolate!!!!!!!!! Hahahahha!!!


私はチョコレートが大好き!!!! Watashi wa chokoreto ga daisuki!!!! I love chocolate!  As you can tell I love chocolate!!!!!!!! Chocolate is like...My favourite sweet and dessert ever!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!.......Sorry Am I scaring you?? Sorry I go crazy for chocolate.

Chocolate....CHOCOLATE!! I am kinda stressed out here too. So bear with me. I'm running out of topics!! Well mabye not but I wanna here from my viewers!!! Please comment after you've read this!!! I wanna know what is your favourite manga or anime and what type of chocolate you like!!!! Hehe! (Friend: Quit scarin them away Chibiko!! Me: I'm not!! Maybe alittle....)
My favourite flavour of chocolate is Cookies n Cream and Milk chocolate!! I absolutely hate Dark chocolate!!! No offence to those who like Dark chocolate but I don't like how it doesn't have any sugar!! Well maybe it does but not enough!! Its great that its healthy for you but.....bleh bleh!!! It tastes gross!!!! >.<



I also love chocolate with almonds with it!! If your wondering how many chocolates I can eat well......at least 5 chocolate bars. If I eat to much I throw up! Sorry to disappoint you but eating to much sweet stuff for me I throw up! Haha! Oh once for a band concert thingy I ate 12 cupcakes and 2 cookies! Isn't that great??
Oh guess what???? Come on try and guess!!

..............................................

.......

Ok!!! Thanks to all of you awesome viewers this blog has 279 views!! Thank you guys!!!! You guys deserve chocolate!!.........Wait.......I ate them all (Friend: You pig Me: OI!!! I told you thats rude! Such an insult! Grrr......Sorry...)......Sorry hehe
Oh sorry for the captions....I went wayy to crazy so yeah

Arigatou~!!

4 comments:

  1. Wait wait wait...... how do you know how many views there are??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all should come visit my blog!!! Haha it's http://www.insidemyheadjt.blogspot.com =)

    (Oh and btw Adeah, it's when you go on your dashboard and click "Stats". It will tell you!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and also!!! Look at the map and click "more" and you can see who has looked at your blog all over the world Aiko-chan!!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!