Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our Little Field trip

Ok yesterday for our 3 hour Science (I don't mind Science because my Science teacher is awesome!) we went for a field trip to some Coal Mine. Man...It was at least -30 outside (which I don't mind) but some buses weren't working so many kids didn't show up for school. Anyway only a few kids were missing from my Science class. We went anyway and the bus ride was like 45 minutes. And I was starving!!! I was practically dying, well not really but I was kinda. I had some Hot chocolate.......I love hot chocolate.......

Anyways! I brang my drawing book so I don't die of boredom. My friend decided to study for a Social test for that day and my other friend, Jenny also decided to study but for French. When we got to the mine, we all found a purpose for our I.D cards. A quick explanation: It is worn in every students in our Highschool and used for I.D and basically our Library Cards there. If you lose it you need to pay $5. Isn't it fascinating? Ok back to the subject, We finally found out a purpose for our stupid I.D cards and guess what they are good for?? Come on guess!!!!.........

................................................

If you got even near a window snow or ice scrapper......then good for you, if you didn't then....at least you tried. Haha

Our I.D cards are durable and won't bend and break easily! What a weird purpose for it.....Anyways I had to have a test on the mine today....It sucked. I only probably got 8 at least out of 31 maybe. Seriously we had to listen and try to memorize in a short period of time...it sucked but I was smart enough to bring a piece of paper and a pencil. I wrote as fast as I could to get all of the information the tour guide was saying.
Grrr....I don't even want to know what I got.....grrr......

Arigatou!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!