Saturday, November 27, 2010

Do you like to watch your Anime Dubbed or Subbed???????




Just read the title....Which one do you like best??? You better watch your Anime Subbed!!!!Seriously....Dubbed is the most funniest and worst thing to voice Anime characters. If you don't know what Dubbed or Subbed then....I'll explain it to you.

Here is the difference. A dubbed anime is basically in the language of English. Its not that I diss English (I'm speaking it you dodo), its just that the way they speak in the characters is funny and stupid. I'm sorry. They sound like stoners when they are in English. I feel no Emotions from characters who are in English. I'm sorry. On the other hand a Subbed is basically in the language of Japanese and in English subtitles. I just don't know why but I just love the voices of anime characters in Japanese. Well Anime is from Japan so I guess its always better in its original...I don't know how to call it but.....well in its original country where it was made. I don't know. Sorry Anyways........
My favourite voice actor is Kenichi Suzumura and Daisuke Kishio!!!!! They are Amazing!!! I love their voices!! Kenichi Suzumura is known for voicing Hikaru Hitachiin from Ouran High school Host club, Lavi from D.gray-man, also as Chika Akatsuki from Zombie-Loan and many more! Daisuke Kishio is known for voicing Kaname Kuran in Vampire Knight, also as Twenty in Tantei Opera Milky Holmes and many more awesome animes! Man their voices....I feel in love with it! hehe

Arigatou!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand English dubbing. It always ruins the anime for me. They should let every anime with its own Japanese seiyuu in it,and vice versa,cartoon in Cartoon Network or Disney Channel probably better voiced by English and not other languages. IMHO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really true!! We english people honestly have to stay with Cartoons. But its really fun to make fun of them. :D

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!