Friday, November 26, 2010

Japanese Songs




Ever since I started watching Anime or reading Manga (Which was along time ago), I discovered Japanese music is really great, amazing and awesome! I may not know what they are saying but It's just plain awesomeness!!! To my opinion I find Japanese music better than any other songs in English or any other language.....sorry I have an opinion to you know. But really Japanese music is awesome!! I get most of them from watching Anime.

Ok now I don't have a favourite song yet but I have tons favourite kinds of them. I mostly love Boy bands like uverworld or Hip hop kind of songs from Home made Kazoku or from Seamo. I just love songs from them! I should tell you more about Japanese songs! Anime's use songs for their opening theme or ending theme. Oh and sometimes each character in the Anime has their own theme. If you know all this already then...keep reading until you find something interesting.

Since I watch wayyy to many Anime's (I have a life you know) I'll tell you about some great songs you should try listen to. I don't know what kind of music you like so I'll just throw songs or artists at you.......just try them

Hey Boy, Hey Girl by Seamo feat. BoA
Dearest by Ayumi Hamasaki from the anime Inuyasha
Honey Honey by Seamo feat. Azu
Jikan yo Tomare by Azu feat. Seamo from the anime Itazura na Kiss
No Rain No Rainbow by Homemade Kazoku from Naruto Shippuden Movie 2
+Plus by Canvas from the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Chance by uverworld
Party time by....I forgot the artist from the anime Shugo chara party
O2 by Orange Range from the anime Code geass R2
......
You know what? Just watch some Anime and they probably have songs in the opening or ending that you might like. I don't care if you don't like those songs there that I like. Hey, everyone has different tastes in Music so I don't blame you.

Have fun!

Arigatou!!

2 comments:

  1. Anime that have so many great opening and ending song: Bleach,Inuyasha,Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny,Full Metal Alchemist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo true!! :D I can't decide which one has the most great openings or endings......they all are soo good!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!