Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shojo and Shonen Manga's/Anime's





What are Shojo Mangas?? What is Shonen?? If you already know what they are......to bad geez! Haha!! Sorry I can be alittle rude. Feel free to fill in whatever I've missed. Well Shojo Mangas are usually aimed at girls. Shojo has alot more Romance and cheesy (some are) for example: Sailor Moon. There are soo many Shojo mangas and animes. My top favourite Shojo Anime/Manga is Shugo chara! I just love it! It is quite different than most regular shojo mangas.
I just love Ikuto!! He is soo hot!!!! (the guy on the right, in the picture) Have no idea what I'm talking about? Read the dang Manga! or at least watch the
Anime.

I'll tell you more about Shugo chara after I
tell you about Shonen Manga's. Shonen Manga's are completely different from Shojo Manga's. Shonen is aimed at Boys. Its doesn't really mean that cause I love Shonen manga's. Shonen has more action and the art looks more....I don't know how to explain this.....Boyish, I don't know how to explain it! Some stories seem to go on. Like Naruto for example, It seems to go on and on and on! I know it is good but I has to end somewhere. The story line is quite good but yeah.

Anyway I could go on and on about Naruto but I want to go on about Shugo chara BUT I kinda have to do my homework.....not cool. Arigatou!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!