Monday, November 22, 2010

My little rant about Movies

*Please Read Warning This post may be offensive to some viewers*
Today was offically the most funniest, weirdest and randomest mornings ever! Why? Well.....today is when Harry potter Deathly Hollows part 1 comes out in theaters, but this is'nt the weird part, but seriously its Harry potter? I know the books are amazing but thats not the case. Its just funny and weird how people go crazy for Harry potter. For example...my friend counts days for Harry potter to come out, just like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I'm sorry but thats quite funny and weird for me. Plus I'd say the books are wayyy better than the movies. Here are some reasons:

1. The movies skips the best parts
2. Sometimes the movies change the story
3. Movies don't get the best actors (Sometimes)

There could be more but yeah, thats all I've got.

I also have a HUGE problem with Twilight!!!! Man....the actors  really make me angry for some total reason. I'm sorry but the actor for Edward (What was his faces name again?) is horrible! Even Bella, which name excapes me, is a horrible actor! They are good actors in other movies but not this one. Also I personally think the book is alittle better than the Movie. To be honest I hated Twilight after watching this youtube video. Its quite funny and random for me. Here's the site if you want to check it out...Which I will post up soon.... (I highly recomend it) It's about this dude reading Twilight and commenting on ever chapter......It's soo funny!!! Don't get mad at me but I have an opinion too you know.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!