Saturday, August 27, 2011

Drama Recommendation: Heart Strings

I would love to take the time before I forget to thank everyone who has been reading my blog! My blog has past 38,000!! I'm sooo happy!! Also I have 30 followers!! I just can't tell you how happy I am right now!!!
Thank you! Thank you!!
Now I will carry on with what this post was supposed to be for. I wanted to recommend this sweet and awesome Korean drama. Its called Heart Strings! (I don't mean the scary Yaoi manga.....*chills up spine* Don't ask me how I know).

My friend recommended this drama to me not too long ago. She told me it was called You've Fallen for Me. I looked it up but got Heartstrings. I found out later that Heartstrings was used to be called Festival or You're into Me. You've Fallen for Me is just the English translation. Fans were able to vote on an English name and so on May 9, 2011, the drama is offically called Heartstrings.

File:Heartstrings Promotional Poster.jpg

Title: Heartstrings, 넌 내게 반했어, Neon Naege Banhaesseo, You've Fallen for Me
Type: Korean Drama
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Drama, School life
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed (15 episodes + 1 special)

Summary: (epdrama.com) Lee Shin is a university student majoring in modern music. He is also the vocalist and guitarist of the band "The Stupid". (I love their name!) Shin is known for his good looks and strong passion for music, but in reality he is cold, lacks interest in anything unrelated to music and has neither dreams nor plans for the future. He initially likes Jung Yoon Soo, a dance professor at university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Kyu Won.

Lee Kyu Won is a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum. Kyu Won's grandfather, Lee Dong Gun, is one of the top 3 traditional musicians of his age and his biggest wish is to see his granddaughter become a traditional music prodigy. Trying to live up to her grandfather's expectations, Kyu Won immerses herself in training and becomes a university student who knows nothing outside of her studies. As her friends are fans of "The Stupid", she was forced to go to the band's concert with them. There she saw Lee Shin performing live, and is immediately captivated by him.



First of all, The bands name just make me laugh! Seriously, "The Stupid"? What a stupid name for a band! They could have named the band a bit more hotter......cause the guys are pretty hot....



This drama is sooooo great! I love the characters so much! If you have watched the Korean drama, You're Beautiful then you will definetely recognize the two main characters in Heart Strings. Jung Yong Hwa who played Kang Shin Woo in You're Beautiful, is playing the main male, Lee Shin in Heartstrings. Park Shin Hye plays Go Mi Nam in You're Beautiful. She plays the main character, Lee Gyu Won in Heartstrings. I feel like I just fell in love with the actors all over again! They are the same people but acting different characters which is interesting. Shin Woo's character was nice and kind. But Lee Shin's character is arrogant and mean. Jung Yong Hwa acted from two complete different characters. I was pretty impressed with his acting skills because well, he is pretty new at acting. His first acting jig was in You're Beautiful. I didn't really notice. He is really good!! And HOT!!!



Park Shin Hye just makes me smile so much. The way she acted Gyu Won was incredible. She is so cute! :D



You know what's funny? If you know the story in You're Beautiful, the two characters Shin Woo and Go Mi Nam never end up with each other in the end. But in Heartstrings Gyu Won and Lee Shin end up together. They have the same actors but yeah. I think its pretty funny. ^ ^



I have a character absolutely love!! I kinda forgot his name which is really sad but he is the drummer for the band. He absolutely LOVES food and yeah. He is just like me!!! :D He is pretty hot!



I totally recommend this drama to people how love Music and stuff. The storyline and actors are just great. It makes me happy, sad and whole bunch of stuff! You must watch it!!!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!