Sunday, August 7, 2011

Japanese Drama: Ikemen Desu Ne



Well as of 2 days ago, I just found out there was a Japanese version of the Korean Drama, You're Beautiful. It is called Ikemen Desu Ne. I accidently clicked on it when I was watching the O.H.S.H.C Live action Drama. I read a little of summary of Ikemen Desu Ne and immediately freaked out. I was soooo curious and excited that I had to watch it.



Title: Ikemen Desu Ne
Type: Japanese Drama
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Gender Bender
Status: Ongoing
Summary: (from Wiki) The original Korean version aired in 2009 and starred Park Shin Hye (Go Mi Nam/Go Mi Nyeo), Jang Keun Suk (Hwang Tae Kyung), Lee Hong Ki (Jeremy/Kang On Yu), and Jung Yong Hwa (Kang Shin Woo). The story revolved around a fictional boy band named A.N.JELL. Park Shin Hye played a nun-in-training who has to pose as her twin brother and take his place in the group, leading to a complicated relationship between the group’s members.



Korean character- Go Mi Nam (Male)/Go Mi Nyeo (Female)- Japanese character- Sakuraba Mio (Male)/ Sakuraba Miko (Female) will be played by Takimoto Miori



Korean character- Hwang Tae Kyung- Japanese character- Katsuragi Ren will be played by Tamamori Yuta


Korean character- Kang Shin Woo- Japanese character- Fujishiro Shu will be played by Fujigaya Taisuke



Korean character- Jeremy (I love you!!)- Japanese character- Hongo Yuki will be played by Yaotome Hikaru
You're Beautiful's Jeremy!! He is soo hot!! I love his hairstyle~!
I'm just going to be honest, the Japanese version of this drama will never top the original Korean version. I feel the guys are alot more hotter......(Jeremy, I love you!! You are sooo hot~!!!). Yuki (Japanese version of Jeremy) in Ikemen Desu Ne, kinda scares me. Yuki's personality is acted pretty close to Jeremy from You're Beautiful (Korean) but it can't replace him. I'm sorry Yuki!! I love Jeremy better!!! Gomenasai!!! > x <

He is so hot.......I can stare at him all day
The Japanese version is pretty good. I love how they changed some things to make it their own. Its like a whole new story but a little of the original story in it.....you know what I mean? I will praise them with the great actors and comedy. I enjoyed the Japanese version but I still love the original Korean version better.

The songs of course have been into a Japanese version. I'm quite impressed. They are just like the original!

A.N. Jell: Promise (Korean)


Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree.
    I like that they made the Japanese version slightly different and I like the J-version a lot too but it will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVEEEEEERRRRRR top the Korean version.. I watched the K-version first which is probably why I'm so loyal to it but I did enjoy the J-version...
    If you haven't watched it I suggest you do but you HAVE to watch the original Korean version first...!!!
    "You Are Beautiful" is on the top of my favorites list and Ikemen Desu Ne (the Japanese version) is not on my favorites list at all but I still recommend it and think it's actually pretty good and I think everyone should watched it.. BUT OF COURSE AFTER THEY WATCH THE ORIGINAL KOREAN VERSION!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!