Friday, September 21, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 16: What if you woke up in Shugo Chara world


Again, that would be soooooooooooo cool! I wonder what kind of Shugo Chara I would be............it would be neat! The Shugo Chara world looks so magical............I want to go there! I'm sorry I haven't posted yesterday...........I had a math test to study for. I know, its a math test but hey, I'm so bad at math I'm not even joking!

Here are some manga's that I read after I came home from work. I have quite a bit of French studying to do but that can wait.


Title: 1001 Knights, 1001, Arabian Nights
Author: Sugisaki Yukiru (D.N Angel) I hope she finishes this one.............
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Drama, Shojo
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing (CHAPTERS COME OUT FASTER!!)

Summary: From Fallen Syndicate:

A tale of mystery and magic. Naito and Yuki Fuka are twin brothers with very different personalities. While Naito is elegant and good in school, Yuki is athletic and often winds up in fights. Despite this, they maintain a close relationship. When their father turns up missing, both must travel to Dubai in search of him. A mysterious peddler has other plans though, as the twins soon find themselves in the word of One Thousand and One Nights.

 
 
SERIOUSLY?! This mangaka can't finish D.N Angel............and she decides to make another manga? How weird.........sigh. I just wish she would finish D.N Angel first! The next chapter of 1001 Knights is coming out...............hopefully on September 24th. D.N Angel is one of the oldest manga (I think it came out in 1999. I might be wrong! Too lazy to look up the date) she has done and she isn't done the stinking manga. This mangaka is going to drive me up the wall!

Anyways, I was quite happy (and a bit angry) when I found out that Yukiru Sagisaki had another manga out. I was excited because her art is always amazing. The guys are so hot!!!!!!!! It has a mix of Shonen and sometimes Shojo to it...............its awesome! I was angry because she should have given us, D.N Angel fans a new chapter of D.N Angel. The last one came................A LONG TIME AGO! This is making me insane! > x <

The storyline is always different. However, I enjoy reading 1001. The storyline is just getting started and I'm loving it. So much suspense! I have a feeling it might be a shonen-ai for some odd reason but thats just a hunch judging by the first chapter.


Title: Double Baby
Author: Fujio Nami
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shojo, School life, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: From Chibi Manga:

One day, Mei saw a little boy calling the coolest guy of her class, Ogihara, "to-chan". Does he have already a son?! Plus that boy became attached to Mei, so Ogihara had to ask her to do baby-sitting with him after school!

Then, Mei discover that baby-sitting is funnier than she thought. But...what is that strange feeling?!

Sigh. I enjoyed this manga but why does it feel the same like every shojo manga out there? Anyways, the storyline and art is cute but you also have your typical shojo girl and guy. Are mangaka's running out of ideas?

Sorry guys, this post was sorta depressing but its kinda true of what I've said. I have work extremely early in the morning so............good night! :)

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't see your shonen list because that page contains something from z-chan.com. My computer says it is known to give virus (the site that is). I'm looking for a shonen manga to read but I can't due to this. Can you look into it? Thanks~!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!