Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 19: Do you see yourself in one of the characters? (Like, do any remind you of yourself?)


As a matter of fact, yes! Amu does remind me of myself at times. I can be stubborn and I have many things I want to be when I grow up. I'm not entirely sure about it yet. Sometimes I act like someone totally different and then, I have moments where I act like I normally do. Of course, I don't do that as often anymore because I don't care what other people think of me when I be myself.


Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! ADORABLE OUTFITS!!! WHAT episode does amu wear the 4th one!!!??? MUST KNOW!!!!!!! and Number 7 too. :)

    ~Selina

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!