Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 4: Favorite Chara




I know I'm such a failure. I have school! School is mandatory! Anyways, it's so weird! Several of my friends my friend group has (or had) a birthday this month! Today is my great friend, Jen's birthday! You probably would know her by her blog, Inside my head. Yesterday was my good buddy, Destiny's birthday. She has a twin so it was quite interesting saying happy birthday to both of them. Also, we have a German exhange student named Jenny. I know, the german exchange students name is similar to Jen's! Jen just decided to change her name to Jen before Jenny came. It's a bit confusing because when I call Jenny (exchange student), Jen would just shift or something.

Anyways, I would just like to say, Happy Birthday to my best friend Jen! :D She's a Big Bang Theory fan! Here's some bloopers just for you! ^_^ BAZINGA! Haha!

The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Bloopers
 


Anyways, my favorite Chara would probably be Miki, Yoru or Kiseki because he is soo funny! Kiseki is like, "My subjects!!! MWAHAH!!" Sigh..............Kiseki is brilliant! I don't know who to pick..............I like Miki because she has a color scheme of blue and an artist. I like Yoru because of his cat-like personality. I like Kiseki because of his interesting personality.

MWAHAHA!!!!

Miki
 
 
Yoru
 
 
Ikuto.............why do you have to be so hot?!? I love his character change with Yoru! So hot!!! :)
 
Kiseki
 


Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!