Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

You may have noticed that I have been posting alot of posts about Shojo manga's because its Valentines day! I'm sorry but I don't really like Valentines day. I'm sorry!!!!! > 3 < I have an opinion too ya know!!! I don't really see the point in it, really. But I really like to give things to my friends to appreciate their friendship to me but yeah the rest I don't see the point.
You know what I hate? Guys dumping girls the day before or the day of Valentines day! So depressing!!!!  Why did I have to start out all depressing like? Anyways....lets change it to a happy mood! I can't help but love chocolate that my friends give me. So good! I ate the big chocolate heart very quickly....as always...now I want more!!!! Have a Happy Valentines Day~!!!!!





I've been listening to tons of Korean Pop and I think they are romantic? I don't know, the lyrics seem cool. Hey I know! Let me make you listen to some! Let me know what you think! The first one is called is No other by Super Junior. I love the song and voices and some of them are cute but some are not.....haha.



The second one is called Fight the Bad feeling by T-max. I really love this song and its soooo awesome! I have no idea what the song means but its seems so calming.......Oh also there is another version of this song. Its the dance version and I like that version too!

Have a Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!