Saturday, February 19, 2011

Manga Recommendation: Defense Devil

..........I'm dead..........So tired!!!! Why??? Oh well school happenend! I'm sooo dead! Oh of speaking of dead......I recently (or now) just started reading another manga! How is dead have to do with this? Well.....the manga I'm reading is about demons and shinigamis or death gods. Its actually quite interesting so listen to what I have to say!



Title: Defense Devil
Author: Youn, In Wan, Yang, Kyung- II
Genres: Action, Shonen, Romance, Supernatural, Comedy, Adventure
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Older teen 16+
Status: Ongoing (Come on stupid chapter! Come out faster!!! T_T)



Summary: Have you ever wondered what happened to you after death? What if you fall into hell?
Mephisto Bart Kucabara was exiled from the demon world and left with no power. The only way to get  back home is to collect Dark Matter. To collect Dark Matter, he becomes a Devil Lawyer who collects the dark matter in souls by proving their innocence. How can he collect Dark matter when Shinigami's keep interfering?



I absolutely love the artwork!!! So amazing! The mangaka is Korean and it is sooo good!!! Why can't this be turned into an anime? I think it deserves one! I have another favorite character and why did this have to happen to him?!?! Sorry I don't want to spoil it for you so just don't listen to me if you haven't read this yet. Oh and by the way you can only read this online.......I wish the actual manga came out to the US and Canada!!!!

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!