Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mangaka Tooyama Ema!

I love Tooyama Ema! She has made very awesome manga's! I haven't read them all yet and I want to! I only did the ones that I've read so please bear with me!



Title: Pixie Pop
Author: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Shojo, School life, Supernatural, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Mayu has been unlucky with love lately, until she met the fairy Puchou! Life has been turned upside down when she found out her power! By drinking water, Mayu can become invisible and Milk can make her bigger! Can she win the heart of the man she loves?



I really love the art! I think its cute but I'm not that fond of big eyes......I still think its cute. The guy is totally hot~! This manga is been considered her best work....yet. I'm a total sucker for Shojo manga's like this.



Title: Koko Ni Iru Yo!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Romance, Drama, Comedy, School life, Slice of life, Shojo
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Hikage is a 8th grader who barely ever gets noticed (how depressing). The only comfort she has planting a sunflower and blogging, where only 2 people comment. They are called Black Rabbit and MegaPIG. These 2 people help and give advice to her which makes her happy. One day the 2 most popular  and cutest kids in the school start to notice Hikage, Teru and Hinata. During a conversation with one of them, he tells her that she might be able noticed and liked by her classmates. Will she able to change?



Another master piece from Tooyama Ema! I like this one better from Pixie Pop.........the art has gotten a whole lot better and the story gives me a whole ton of confidence! I'm disappointed with the ending......don't listen to me!!! > _ <

Tamae Pictures, Images and Photos

Title: Mamacolle
Author: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Slice of life, Shojo, Fantasy
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: A new pet that everyone has! It is called Baby! Every in the world seems to have one but not Asahina Tamae. One day she finds 3 Babies and she thinks that these 3 are special. She finds out that these babies can do anything that an ordinary baby can't! She can't keep them just yet....she first has to prove herself to her mother. Asahina gets bad marks when it comes to tests. She must focus on getting good marks! Will she be able to keep them?

mamacolle babies

The art is adorable!!! I love the babies they are sooo cute!!!! This manga I think came after or before Koko Ni Iru yo? I have no idea but the art is totally amazing!! 

Apparently this is all of the manga I've read from this mangaka. There are many more but I haven't read them yet! Tooyama Ema-sensei was born on May 23, 1981. She has made a whole bunch of manga's and all of them are at least contain Comedy and Romance. I really enjoy her of her manga's! I wish there would some Drama Cd's for these.........dang. But I think Koko Ni Iru yo might......hmmm.

Arigatou~!!!

3 comments:

  1. How about the other mangas such as: Watashi ni xx shinasai! and GDGD-DOGS, and Pixie Pop, and Kamikami Kaeshi, and Hyakuen??? ^o^ You should update these up too!!! (sorry, not critizing you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all of those and I wasn't very far so I decided not to post a recommendation on them.....yet. I will soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you.Are you a big fan of Tooyama Ema?And please write more names of the manga u liked!!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!