Saturday, July 23, 2011

Drama/Manga Recommendation!! Goong Princess Hours


Its been a while since I've recommended a Drama. This Drama is also a Manga. I love both the Manga and Drama. I love the actors but I still love the Manga better.



Title: Goong Princess Hours
Type: Korean Drama
Author: Park So Hee
Genres: Romance, School life, Comedy, Historical
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangareader.net) Due to a promise between the former king of Korea and an ordinary, strong-willed girl's grandfather, our heroine finds herself betrothed to a seemingly cold-hearted prince of Korea. How can she marry a guy who she overheard him proposing to another girl! Both unwilling parties agree to the marriage, each with his and her own different motivations for the agreement to marry. Can love bloom under the strain of love rivals and political ambitions?



This Drama/Manga is so heart warming! I love it! The actors acted soo awesomely!! They matched the characters in the manga but of course the story didn't follow the manga perfectly but overall, I love the Drama!

If you have watched the Korean Drama 1st Shop Coffee Prince, the actor who played Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun-hye) also plays in Goong as the main character- Shin Chae-Kyeong. She acted out soo well! I was so happy!!



The art for the manga is sooo good!! I really love Korean mangaka's!! The eyes, body, boys and girls....they are all amazing!!! So elegant and beautiful!!! :D The guys are soo hot......

Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. Random comment: I loved what they did with the teddy bears in every episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Same here!!! They are totally cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!