Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Anime: Ikoku Meiro No Croisee

I just watched this now......I didn't feel like putting this one with the rest of the new animes. Well, since you are here now, try reading my review on it! :)
Frontpage.png
Title: Ikoku Meiro No Croisee
Author: Takeda Hinata
Genres: Historical, Shonen, Romance, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Its the 19th century and Europe is currently intrigued by Japanese Culture. Yune, a young Japanese girl travels to France where she started to working in the lower parts of a town in Paris at a craft store called Enseignes du Roy. She and the store owner named Claude communicates with each other in order to get over their cultural differences. Can they overcome it?



First of all the art is soooo adorable!!!!! Claude is soo hot! Yune is utterly cute! (Faints) I love it~!!

The storyline is just amazing! Its sooo cute! The story is pretty close to history when Japan completely cutt off from the world and became isolated. Tons of years later they open again and yeah, the world become curious and learn about Japan. If your wondering, I learned this in school......I really loved learning about Japan!

Eh?!
Its soo cute to see Yune trying to learn about the French. I love how Claude is trying to learn about the Japanese. You know what? They are soo cute together!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!