Saturday, July 23, 2011

How old am I again?

Sigh.....first it was soo warm for the past few days but now its raining like every single day!! I love it!! I leave my window open at night and I love to listen to the sound of rain outside. Its so relaxing......^_^

 

I'm sorry for not posting once again........I've been so lazy and I can't get on the computer because I have music theory (I hate it) and some drivers test to study for. Also I have tons of chores to do!! I cleaned my room......(I can see the floor!!!) it was pretty much torture. I cleaned my drawing drawer. Yes, you read right. I have a drawing drawer. I put all my drawings in it. Its sooo clean!! Believe me, I filled almost 2 garbage bags full of paper. Don't worry, I'll recycle them! I wanted to burn them.....

Do you know what is the worse thing about cleaning my room??? Cleaning my closet!! Since I am a girl (and a tomboy), I have tons of clothes, thanks to my mother. I don't wear them all and I don't like many of them. Its so full of clothes on the floor, stuff animals......gum, more paper, drawings......who knows what else. I survived cleaning my closet and yeah. I'm proud of myself. I can finally see the floor of my closet!!! Its so clean!!! YAY~!



Anyways, what is wrong with me? Do you know what I have been doing for the past few days?? (Other than cleaning my room and closet, reading manga and watching a whole bunch of anime, lazying around, studying...) I've been watching Barbie movies......

I am a grown teenage girl and I'm watching Barbie movies. Don't look at me like that! I am proud!!! I still love Disney movies and the kiddy movies.



Oh, you know what my favorite Barbie movie is??? (Yes, you have to read what my favorite Barbie movie is) Barbie: Princess and the Pauper. I love that movie!! I still remember watching it when I was a kid......brings back so many memories!



They give me great drawing ideas and they aren't that bad. I know they are predictable and all but what can you expect from a kids movie? The guys are pretty hot too. I don't care what you people think!! I still love them!!!

Now......I'm just going to a Recommendation so.....


Title: Himegimi ni Koi no Hanataba
Author: Mitsuki Miko, Hattori Miki and Fujinaka Chise
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Shojo, School life, One Shot
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Yuzuhara Mikity is a tomboy girl who thinks that makeup doesn't suit her. But Ayakawa Tooru thinks she does. Mikity finds herself having feelings for him. Ayakawa too?


This manga is sooooo adorable, cute, beautiful and worth the read!!!! I love it!!! I fell in love with the art and the story made my heart jump for joy~! Its sooo good!! Too bad its a One Shot......I wonder how it would turn out if it was a full manga?
Ayakawa is sooo hot!!! Just putting that out there....

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!