Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Manga Recommendation: Tegami Bachi

Guess what?! I got a job at Mcdonalds!! I need money and I have nothing else to do during the summer so......I got a job! Finally! :D Its my first job by the way!

Tegami Bachi 34 - Page 1

Before I got the job at Mcdonalds, I got caught up reading this manga, Tegami Bachi. At first I didn't want to read it because the summary didn't really make sense to me. My friend told me it was really good but I just couldn't get into it. Well I was bored one day and I needed something new to read. I just went with it and read the manga.

You know what? I fell in love with it instantly. I loved it so much that I had to do a recommendation on it. Also I wanted to watch the anime. The anime is pretty accurate so far (I'm only on episode 3). I will praise them for that.


Title: Tegami Bachi, Letter Bee
Author: Asada Hiroyuki
Genres: Comedy, Action, Adventure, Shonen, Fantasy, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: The story takes place in the land of Amber Ground, a place of perpetual night only partially illuminated by an artificial sun. 12 year old, Lag Seeing works as a "Bee" (delivery boy) at the "Bee Hive" (a delivery service), with his Dingo, Niche, and her "pet", Steak, traveling with him. He is entrusted with the "hearts" of the everyone in Amber Ground to deliver their packages.

Tegami Bachi 33 - Page 1

I LOVE THE ART! It is sooooooo overly good and amazing!!!! The lines, the flow of hair, the clearness and delicateness of the eyes, shading, clothes, girls  (they are sooo beautiful~!) and guys......ARGH!!!! The art is sooo amazing!!! I love it!!!

Tegami Bachi 33 - Page 2Just to tell the world, I'm in love with Gauche and Lag......Gauche is sooooooo hot~! And Lag is really cute! I love them! I think chapter 29 is probably the most saddest and epic chapter I've read so far. Lag was so cool in it!!!

The story just makes me speechless. I have never read anything like it! Letter that contains 'Hearts'. I don't think anyone would think of that kind of story line! I think its awesome!!!

Of course the story involves a whole bunch of characters. There is always one character that wants to aim for the top. You always see your typical stereotypes in Shonens especially this one.

The characters have time to develop at their right pace. I love they interact with each other. If one character has this type of character, it will cause one character to develop.

When you get into it, the story gets deeper and deeper. It keeps the reader wanting more (of course I would because the chapters aren't coming out fast enough!). Its so suspenseful, fun, unqiue and original. I'm a simple person so almost anything can make me happy and like it. I'm just that weird and simple. ^_^

You know what? This manga is soo touching and inspiring!! I've written and sent letters before. But I just never imagined that there was feelings in letters. (Sigh) This manga me realize how much letters are important to us. I get really happy when I get letters myself! Its really fun to send letters!



Chapter 34 is just touching.....I cried my heart out. I'm not spoiling anything! I'm just saying that chapter 34 just made me emotional! If your curious.....read the manga!!

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job! Can I please make you a blog header, PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!