Monday, July 4, 2011

Song Challenge Day 27! A song that you wish you could play



I wish I can play......a whole ton of songs! Most of them are from animes. Of course. Usually the most amazing songs are pretty fun (and hard) to play on the piano. I'll just name a couple.......

Futari no Kyori Ost from Shugo Chara



I don't get the time to learn these songs........or maybe I'm just plain lazy. I'm not a fan of piano (maybe) because my parents make me play it. My dad teaches it to me. Great. Its not as fun as you think. But I'm quite grateful and piano might be useful in the future anyway.





Taiyou no Rakuen ~ Promised Land from Mermaid Melody



O2 by Orange Range from Code Geass


Colors from Code Geass......its so hard to play because.....it has so many freaking sharps!!! If you know who to read music you may know what I'm talking about. I'm so jealous of those people who can use their hearing skills! They are really amazing!! 

Colors by Flow from Code Geass


Doubt and Trust by Access from D.gray-man


Ok my friends, you heard Doubt and Trust yet? It may seem easy to you but really if you look at the sheet music man, its hard to play. I'm quite amazed actual people can play this. If you are wondering, the program (as shown above) is called Synthesia. I don't know how people use this but instead of recording yourself playing the song, you get this program. I don't how to use it......so don't ask me!

Anyways, you have to hear the actual version of Doubt and Trust! Its pretty awesome! :)






I'll post more later.......I have to go to camp this week so.......see you guys next week! :D

Arigatou~!!

3 comments:

  1. My left hand would be hurting if i were playing doubt & trust. It's so repetitive!!!! I really like the base line though, and the melody is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the base line for Colours by Flow seems simple enough (shoot me if i'm wrong), being as it is repetitive, learning wouldn't be much of a problem. Now for the melody...

    ReplyDelete
  3. O2 is also a cool song!!!! (sorry, i'll shut up now...)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!