Monday, July 4, 2011

Kids Cartoons!



Sigh.....Summer is good but boring. I kinda want to go back to school. Sigh. Have you ever felt like that? You have a long weekend but have nothing to do? I get bored out of my mind and I really want something to do and I want to go back to school. I'm totally insane! :) Oh, my awesome viwers! Do you have any good manga's or anime's that I could read or watch?? If you read my big post, I have been busy and I now I have nothing........please comment!!

I know that this post has nothing to do with Manga or Anime because I just wanted to post about kids cartoons. I needed to post something different.......I just felt like it. Cartoons were here before I was born and I grew up with cartoons. Without it, it wouldn't be my alternative thing to watch on a Saturday morning. Cartoons make up part of my imagination! This is my first time saying this but this kids cartoon actually has some meaning and a kind of story line to it. Well it depends.......Spongebob doesn't really have one.

Ok, the only cartoons that I usually watch are Winx Club (I still love it), Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Odd Parents but my favorite is maybe Danny Phantom. I love Danny Phantom!



Its about this normal teenager getting ghost powers after an acident in his parents ghost lab. The characters and story isn't so bad. It may be cheesy but hey, its better than most other cartoons. I still love it! I don't care what you people think!! :)
Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. read the manga "the record of a fallen vampire", i know it is about vampires, i was reluctant to read it, but it is SOO AWESOME!!!!!! the ending is really sad though. the status is incomplete, but as far as i'm aware, when you kill the main character and have another character's monologue about the situation, the manga is done. (sorry for the spoiler, but to make it better, i'm not saying if it is Strauss or Kayuki). Strauss is so awesome! the manga is only nine volumes long, so it won't take you long to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. danny phantom is great ^^ I've watched it like 1 year ago :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!