Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Soo Funny! Manga of the Week: Obaka-chan Koigatariki

Reading alot of manga......but thats pretty normal for me! Otaku all the way! There is nothing wrong of being a Otaku! Anyways, enjoy this manga recommendation!

Obaka-chan Koigatariki 8 - Page 4

Title: Obaka-chan Koigatariki
Author: Sato Zakuri
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shojo, School life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: From Shinnen: Since childhood, Neiro has been known for being good at fighting, making people fear her and giving her the title of Kansai s strongest woman. Wanting to find romance, she decides to transfer to a highschool in Kantou. Instead, what faced her was a specially assembled class of delinquents.

Obaka-chan Koigatariki 15 - Page 2

I LOVE THIS MANGA!!! It is soo funny! I'm going to die if I keep laughing!!! > ^ < I laughed pretty hard when I read this....


I forgot what chapter it was but it was during the beginning. The characters were having a Common sense test in, as I like to call it, the Baka (idiot) class. I was laughing extremely hard when I read the one characters answer. The one who answered "Undress". If you haven't noticed, he is a guy. I usually that kind of line in Shonen-ai manga's but in a Shojo? That's not something you read everyday in a Shojo manga. Well it does depend on the Shojo manga (Gender Bender) but I haven't read it like that! Thats the part that made me laugh!

Obaka-chan Koigatariki 1 - Page 3

Aside from the comedy that I loved so much, the art is pretty awesome! I love the guys!! They are soo hot!!! I love their expressions!! The way the action is drawn!! Its soo beautiful~!!! *0* I love it!!

The storyline is so cute. The characters and side characters develop at the right pace. Love development isn't too slow or too fast. I love the storyline. It made me cry, laugh and get made it at the same time! This is the first time that a Shojo manga like this make my hatred level go wayy high for a guy. It went so high that I almost killed the laptop and my voice almost died because I kept screaming "I hate your guts!!!", to the guy. Man, Shojo manga's can so frustrating!!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!