Monday, June 13, 2011

Manga Recommendation: Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu + Drama CD!

Sigh.....I'm sooooooo tired!!! Don't mind me.....just keep reading. Well I've been looking at my list of manga's I've been reading for the past year and I realized that I forgot to do a recommendation on this manga. Man, how can I forget this manga when I'm waiting patiently (lies) for more chapters to come out?? Something is totally wrong with me! > x <



Title: Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
Author: Minami Kanan
Genres: Romance, Shojo, Comedy, School life, Drama, Smut, Slice of Life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing (this manga is pretty frustrating....chapters....hurry up! > _ <)

Summary: Tsubaki loves to do her sisters hair in the morning but.....not her own! She thinks that style of hair doesn't suit her. During the High school ceremony she finds herself sitting next to the most ruddest guy ever, Kyouta. After all the awful things he said to her, she cuts his hair on purpose. Kyouta of course, wants her to pay but with her body. Instead she fixes his hair, making it even shorter. After that, Kyouta unexpectedly kisses her and swears that he'll take away all her firsts.



Sigh....what is up with me and shojo manga's like this? Never mind. This manga is really frustrating like other shojo manga's. Its great and all but......the story kinda bothers me. First of all, Tsubaki is pretty weak. Can't she stand up for herself?? Man!


Anyways, you don't to read about me ranting about this manga. I actually got into this manga but it was a little difficult to pick up after that. I really love the guys......they are soo hot!! The art is ok, considering it is a shojo style. If you really love storylines with ooey gooey, steamy love going on, then this manga is just for you. I don't really mind it. I was quite happy when they FINALLY did it. Oh, sorry that was a spoiler.....whatever. :D

I found the Drama CD!! Here is the first chapter! I just need to say this....Thank god she got his hair!! He looks wayyy hotter! Just sayin. I love their voices......they really suit the characters!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!