Thursday, June 16, 2011

Song Challenge Day 8! A song that you know all the words to

I really sorry!! I have exams coming up and things are do......I'm soo tired!!! ARGH! School.......I'm getting stressed and tired again!! Thank God school is almost over!!! WHOO HOO! Wait a sec.......that means exams are getting closer!!! AHHH!!! L.A won't be as bad but....Math will be hard!! I know, I know. Math is easy but I don't get it. Don't rub it in!

(This next 2 or so paragraphs might offend some people)

So frustrating......you know what else is frustrating??? The hockey game. Well I live in Canada and I can't help but listen to my classmates debate who will win the Stanley Cup- Boston or Vancouver? Well I'm not a hockey fan so don't go asking me who is better and whatnot. Also.....don't comment if its about how Boston sucks or Vancouver sucks. That is really irritating. I will delete any negative or offensive comments.

Anyways here, I will tell you the MOST frustrating part about the hockey game. You see, I don't really care who won the game. I watched the last 2 minutes of it, after I studied for like how long. I was happy that Boston won and they seemed to have tons of fun playing Vancouver. It seemed pretty fair. Now the frustrating part, so after the game I heard that there was a riot. Seriously.....a freaking RIOT! Is a riot even necessary???? We Canadians are not 3 year olds having a temper tantrum! I am a Canadian but seriously?! Jeez, its not like YOU were playing the game. Is this how we show the world we can handle something like this??? Man.....(Sigh).....I finally said it. I needed that to get off of my chest. I apologize for ranting on........anyways!

(Looks at challenge of the day) Yay! Finally a easy question that I can answer!! Well.....maybe not. I did have 2 days to think about it......I know!! This song!!



Minna Daisuki from Shugo Chara



Lyrics!

Pyon pyon Fumu fumu Yeah Yeah
Howa howa Kira kira Yeah Yeah
Tamago wa nani iro? Yeah Yeah Yeah

Ijiwaru na koto itte mo daisuki datte shitteru
Kenka wa shocchuu dakedo itsudemo soba ni iru kara

Shinjite kuretara nan demo dekichau
Sou dakara haato wo anrokku shite

Naritai koto tsutaetai koto
Daiji na koto hontou no koto
Jibun no koto kizukanai koto
Fushigi na koto shiawase na koto
Zenbu tamago no naka ni aru yo

Kuru kuru Bon bon Yeah Yeah
Puku puku tsun tsun Yeah Yeah
Himitsu no tamago wa Yeah Yeah Yeah

Mieru hito ni wa mieru shi mienai hito wa mienai
Demo ne kokoro no naka ni wa minna tamago wo motteru

Waratte misete yo Ouen shichau yo
Ichiban no mikata nan dakara

Genki na toko tsuyogari na toko
Yasashii toko namaiki na toko
Makenai toko yume miteru toko
Sunao na toko waratteru toko
Zenbu tamago no moto ni naru yo

Naritai koto tsutaetai koto
Daiji na koto hontou no koto
Jibun no koto kizukanai koto
Fushigi na koto shiawase na koto
Zenbu tamago no naka ni aru yo

Pyon pyon Fumu fumu Yeah Yeah
Howa howa Kira kira Yeah Yeah
Tamago wa nani iro? Yeah Yeah Yeah

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!