Monday, June 20, 2011

Song Challenge Day 12! A song from a band you hate

I honestly have no idea. Before I answer this question, I want to tell you about what happened in Cosmetology! Since this was our last day of Cosmo, our teacher decided to have a Karaoke party. I ate a bunch of Tim Hortons donuts. I love donuts!!! I also have to throw in a bunch of gummy candies.......I can't remember what they were called but they looked like coke bottles and tasted like coke. I'm sorry for being clueless but I don't really care what the candy is called as long as they taste really good. Like Chocolate. :D



Anyways, everyone in the whole class HAD to sing at least one song before our teacher sang her song. You seem shes pregnant and she can only belt out a certain amount of songs. Well, I sang a song with a friend of course because I can't sing and I just can't sing in front of a crowd. I get too nervous.

There was this one group of three who sang "My humps" by The Black Eyed Peas. It was really funny watching the screen because it was full of words like s*** (whoops I swore, forgive me), repeatedly appearing on the screen. The funny thing was that they just went ahead and said the word instead of saying "sshhhhh". Also the teacher was like "Bless you" everytime they said s*** or when she said "I'm going to ban this song pretty soon". It was pretty funny. It seemed like she didn't care. :D

After typing this much, I still have nothing for this challenge. I don't hate any Japanese bands........let me just say what English band I hate and what song I hate from them!......Dang, I already used Rebecca Black........I think she is a singer. I don't know very many bands. Wait......does Justin Beiber count??????? Yes, you heard me, I am a Justin Bieber hater!! :D

He is just fine by himself, he counts to be a band. ish.

Baby by Justin Bieber



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!