Thursday, June 23, 2011

Song Challenge Day 16! A song that you used to love but now hate

I love......love......love.......CHOCOLATE!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!! :D (Looks at the subject again) Oh......whoops. Well I do love chocolate! :)

I used to love this one song....I can't remember....hmmm.....I remember now! I hate the song "Love the Way you lie" by Rihanna feat Eminem. I listen to it wayy to much and its getting old......I can't stand listening to it. I love the lryics to it but I just can't listen to it.


Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD question.i wouldn't say hate more like It gets stale after ppl u recommend it 2 tends to play it over and over again till u grow bored of it..
    ....

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!