Saturday, June 11, 2011

Song Challenge Day 3! A song that makes you happy! + Anime recommendation!

Well I kinda missed a day......oh well! The challenge for today is.....A song that makes you happy! Hmm......I to be honest, I don't know! I listen to many songs and most of them make me really happy! I'll just pick a couple.....it won't kill anyone!! :D

One Step! by Back On feat Mini


Fly Away ~ Remix by Back On


You know....I really love the "Tales of..." series! I only watched a couple of them and I really want to play the games....if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll explain some of them to you in just a second. The Tales series is basically a game and due its popularity they decided to create an anime as you can tell from the video above. There is so many different games and animes of the Tales. I only watched maybe 1 or 2 animes of the Tales. But I really want to try the games!! They seem like fun!


Title: Tales of Symphonia
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Shonen, Drama 
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Two worlds exist, both unaware of the existence of the other. In order for one world to flourish, the other will have to perish. On the perishing world, a Chosen one is sent on a journey to restore that world's mana by awakening the Spirits and becoming an angel. Colette Brunel, the Chosen of Sylvarant, sets out on her journey accompanied by her best friends Lloyd Irving and Genis Sage. As they travel further they meet more friends and even more enemies, while they learn more and more about the truth behind the World Regeneration.

File:Tales of Symphonia case cover.jpg

Why does this anime or OVA have to be really short?? It was really interesting and had alot of potential! The art looks pretty simple which nice because most animes based on the game are usually detailed and weird looking especially when they go into their fight scenes. The animation for the fight scenes really smooth and dynamic. Some could be a bit longer.......the guys are pretty hot and good looking...hehe. The story line is just great! Each character have their own unique personality. Considering it was from a game I think they did the characters very well. I really really really really really want to play the game!!! > x <


Arigatou~!!

5 comments:

  1. YOU THINK ALL GUYS ARE HOT AND GOOD LO0KING! REVIEW ALL YOUR RECOMMODATIONS AND YOU'LL see i'm right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should play the game. I think the OVA is just a quick recap of what happened in the game. I only played Tales of Destiny and Tales of Eternia (Tales of Destiny 2 in US). The others are in another console that I don't have. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's right... You're growing up! Awwwww ;) Kidding! Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiritsuko: Of course! Most manga guys are pretty hot! Do you have a problem with that?

    aquayers: You played the game?!?!

    Adeah: What do you mean by that? I am a mature person....cough cough....not ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have Gamecube so I can't play Tales of Symphonia. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!