Sunday, June 12, 2011

Song Challenge Day 4! A song that makes you sad



Sniff Sniff.........a song that makes you sad??? Sigh......I think I have a couple and only 2 of that couple songs make me feel really really sad that I cry! You remember my post "Time waits for no one"? Well the 2 songs from the movie The Girl who Leapt Through Time really really really makes me tear up. As I said from my post "Time waits for no one", the lyrics to the songs make me sad. If you watched the movie, The Girl who Leapt Through Time, then you will know what I mean.



I just want to say a few things about the movie, The Girl who Leapt Through Time. This movie is cry worthy and just utterly beautiful. I really recommend you to watch this movie even though the ending did bother me but hey, you should watch it!!

Garnet by Hanako Oku


Hanako Oku is just a great singer!! She writes the most beautiful songs in the world!! I actually feel something when she sings them and when I read the translated lryics. Sigh......why can't all singers be like this?

Unchanging things by Hanako Oku



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!