Saturday, June 25, 2011

Song Challenge Day 17! A song you hear often on the radio

Yyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! I'm totally tired!! :D I'm sorry for not posting yesterday! Man, this is getting to be a bad habit! Oh Well, I'm here now! If you are wondering, I was at a friends yesterday and I slept over. Well first, I went to school and wrote a horrible Math exam and then went to a friends. I'm totally tired now! We played on the Wii for a while.......haha.

Its lunch now and the radio in my parents room is on. The radio always play certain songs over and over and over again! I like some of them and all but thats just plain annoying. Just sayin. One song that I really hear on the radio is "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay. I don't mind them because I actually love their songs!

Viva La Vida by Coldplay



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!