Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WORLD!!! NEWSSS!!!!! OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB HAS DRAMA!!!!


Don't know what this is? Scroll down and READ!
Well I don't know how many people in the world knows this but........OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB HAS A DRAMA!!!!! Did you hear me???? A DRAMA!!! I just wanted to let you know.......I'm soooo excited!! I'm sorry if you already but........I didn't know!! How do I know? Well.......I was on Youtube and I was listening to Ouran Highschool Host club anime themes and I scroll down........(I always love to read the comments) then I suddenly spot a comment saying that there is a Ouran Higschool Host club drama that is coming out soon. I was like, OH MY GOSH!! I didn't believe it at first then I looked it up on google and there is was, on Wikipedia, the information on the new drama. I'm freaking out!!! KYAA~!!!!

The drama will air on July 22, 2011 Friday. I can't wait!!!!! I'm really curious how this drama will turn out.......cheesy? What am I talking about?? Every Japanese Drama usually turn out to be cheesy!! Of course this drama will include Romance, Comedy and Gender Bender! YAY!! :D


File:Yamamoto Yusuke.jpgYou know what I did first after I found out that O.H.S.H.C will have a drama? I looked for the person who was playing Tamaki!! You know why? Because I want to see if he is worthy of playing Tamaki because......Tamaki's character is really unique and overly funny. I wanted to see what he looked like. Look at the picture on the left!! He isn't too bad looking and he is pretty hot........anyways! What's his name?? Lets see.....Yamamoto Yusuke! I don't really know who he is but he played Kayashima Taiki in the drama, Hana Kimi. That's all I know about him....

Haruhi will be played by Haruna Kawaguchi. She was in the drama Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.

Wait a sec!!! Who will play the Hikaru and Kaoru???? Hmmm.....it says....Takagi Shinpei and Takagi Manpei......interesting. It seems like they are siblings....wait a sec, they are! ^_^ What about Honey senpai????? Chiba Yudai.........OH MY GOSH!!! He seems really cute!!!! ARGH!! I really want to watch this drama right now!! I hope they sub this drama.........I really look forward to this drama!! :D I hope they don't ruin though.....I would kill someone if they did!

Arigatou~!!

6 comments:

  1. O___O YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! THE AWESOMENESS. I can happily fall asleep fangirling tonight. I can hardly wait and cay barley type straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O___O YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! THE AWESOMENESS. I can happily fall asleep fangirling tonight. I can hardly wait and cay barley type straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey senpai dun look like honey senpai..
    I kinda like HANA Kimi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks pretty cute though.........My problem is, the actor for Honey-senpai and Tamaki doesn't have blonde hair!!!

    Hana Kimi is really awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right...
    by the way,do you know that skip beat also have its drama\ but in Taiwanese version...i also hope that they didn't ruin that drama...
    by the way,thanks for inform about that news...
    i can't wait to see that drama...
    ouran high school host club also my favorite anime and manga....
    lets we shout banzai for ouran high school host club...
    ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH REALLY?!?!?! (Sorry for not replying about that...) I wanna see how it turns out!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!