Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WORLD!!! NEWSSS!!!!! OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB HAS DRAMA!!!!


Don't know what this is? Scroll down and READ!
Well I don't know how many people in the world knows this but........OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB HAS A DRAMA!!!!! Did you hear me???? A DRAMA!!! I just wanted to let you know.......I'm soooo excited!! I'm sorry if you already but........I didn't know!! How do I know? Well.......I was on Youtube and I was listening to Ouran Highschool Host club anime themes and I scroll down........(I always love to read the comments) then I suddenly spot a comment saying that there is a Ouran Higschool Host club drama that is coming out soon. I was like, OH MY GOSH!! I didn't believe it at first then I looked it up on google and there is was, on Wikipedia, the information on the new drama. I'm freaking out!!! KYAA~!!!!

The drama will air on July 22, 2011 Friday. I can't wait!!!!! I'm really curious how this drama will turn out.......cheesy? What am I talking about?? Every Japanese Drama usually turn out to be cheesy!! Of course this drama will include Romance, Comedy and Gender Bender! YAY!! :D


File:Yamamoto Yusuke.jpgYou know what I did first after I found out that O.H.S.H.C will have a drama? I looked for the person who was playing Tamaki!! You know why? Because I want to see if he is worthy of playing Tamaki because......Tamaki's character is really unique and overly funny. I wanted to see what he looked like. Look at the picture on the left!! He isn't too bad looking and he is pretty hot........anyways! What's his name?? Lets see.....Yamamoto Yusuke! I don't really know who he is but he played Kayashima Taiki in the drama, Hana Kimi. That's all I know about him....

Haruhi will be played by Haruna Kawaguchi. She was in the drama Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.

Wait a sec!!! Who will play the Hikaru and Kaoru???? Hmmm.....it says....Takagi Shinpei and Takagi Manpei......interesting. It seems like they are siblings....wait a sec, they are! ^_^ What about Honey senpai????? Chiba Yudai.........OH MY GOSH!!! He seems really cute!!!! ARGH!! I really want to watch this drama right now!! I hope they sub this drama.........I really look forward to this drama!! :D I hope they don't ruin though.....I would kill someone if they did!

Arigatou~!!