Thursday, June 23, 2011

Song Challenge Day 15! A song that describes you!!

Thank god there is no school today~!! I just woke up from my nap......heeeeeeeeeee~!! I love naps!! :D Oh......great! I have to study for my math exam tomorrow........oh well. I'd rather eat, blog and sleep!! Sorry for not posting yesterday!



A song that describes me?? I know! Hunny-senpai's (Ouran Highschool host club) character song!! :D I know some of it doesn't describe me but some of it does! I'm totally happy all the time and cheer you up when you are depressed. I hate it when my friends become sad, that means I become depressed. Be Happy!! You really have to listen to it, its really really cute~!! :D

Doki Doki Waku Waku


English Translation~!!

If there is something exciting waiting for me, I can have fun anytime!
I’ve found something cute I end up wanting everything!
Inside the forest, inside the water
You can chase me as far as you can!
Break through the obstacles blocking our path! Just toss them away!

Adventure with my bunny! Find a treasure box!
Go to an exciting island of dreams
Adventrure with Takashi too! That’s why it’ll be okay!
Let’s go on a lighthearted trip! Doki-doki (sound of heart beating)

When there’s a day where something happy happens, smile a hundred-bolt smile!
I’ll share lots of my happy with you that’s depressed!

When I wave my magic wand once, my bunny turns into teddy!
This is Tama-chan’s teddy (T_T) This isn’t cute-!

Adventure with you! Find a treasure box!
Go to an exciting island of dreams
Always with you on an adventure! That’s why it’s okay!
Let’s go on a lighthearted trip! Doki-doki (sound of heart beating)

Adventure with my bunny! Find a treasure box!
Go to an exciting island of dreams
Adventrure with Takashi too! That’s why it’ll be okay!
Let’s go on a lighthearted trip! Doki-doki (sound of heart beating)



Just for fun!! :D I think some of this song applies to me.....I'm not that full of myself!!





Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. Honey Senpai is soo cuteeeeee..seriously they are makin a life series outta it..Honey senpai looks tall n totally not cute

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!