Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yaoi Challenge Day 19: Yaoi Manga you think should be animated

I have so many! I'll admit, this challenge is easy! Well yesterday's is........I'm sorry for being behind! There are lots of yaoi manga's that tons of potential and I know they will be extremely popular if they become an anime. I wouldn't know how they will do the hot scenes......haha! XD I'm such a perv!

Ok..............here's my list. I might even just do one because I feel lazy. If you don't recognize one, I'll put the link as usual. If you don't know how to look for the link, the name of the manga is usually blue. If you don't see one, just continue to scroll down and I have manga recommendations on them! :D





I want Crimson Spell to be animated because well, its absoulety halirous! I'm just a big fan of fantasy. I think the action scenes would be really neat if they came to life! The art and storyline is just downright amazing and the viewers will love it! Though the "H" scenes will kill and cause nosebleeds for many! The Drama CD did.........imagine if it became an anime. Man, that would be heaven!! Sorry, perv over here! I'm not ashamed!! 

Love Stage!!



This manga is soo great! Love Stage!! is more of the shonen ai genre which I totally don't mind. It focuses more on the love than the sex. I won't guarentee that there isn't. The "H" scenes are very hot, I'm not going to deny it! The manga is actually very cute and funny. I really think that people would love it.


Title: Love Stage!!
Author: Eiki Eiki
Genres: Gender Bender, Yaoi, Romance, Comedy, Drama, Shonen Ai
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing (ARGH!)

Summary: From September Scanlations: With a father who’s a singer, a mother who’s a movie star, and an older brother Shougo who’s the lead vocalist for the super-popular band ‘The Crusherz’, Sena Izumi–an otaku college student–is the only dull one born into this super famous and talented family. He loves “Magical Girl LalaLulu” and is working hard to become a mangaka, but one day he winds up appearing in a TV commercial he just can’t turn down. There, he’s reunited with Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years prior.


This manga is going to kill me! I love it so much and the latest chapter is killing me because its a stupid cliffhanger!!!! The chapters aren't coming out fast enough!!!

Hyper Love Power


I know the title looks a bit funny but the manga is actually pretty good. I think it should be animated! I'm going to die because of the art's utter cuteness!! Its so obvious that he is going to be the uke........just ignore me. The "H" scenes are so hot......what is wrong with me?!?! >///<


Title: Hyper Love Power
Author: Reiichi Hiiro
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Yaoi, Fantasy, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: Mature
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (manga-go.com) Two races of half-bird half-human creatures live undetected among humans: The cockatrices and the basilisks. Kozakura Sora is a young cockatrice who switches schools for his assigned task of keeping an eye on Karasuma Rin, a basilisk and student council president. However, on his first day Sora flies into Karasuma Kai, Rin's younger brother. A fateful meeting that changes everything...


The art is adorable! The guys are so hot~!! The storyline is unique and I'm enjoying reading it again like........for the third time because the stupid chapters aren't coming out any faster and I love it so much. The only flaw I find with this manga is that the manga went a bit too fast. The mangaka could have slowed it down a bit. Other than that, its great! 


I have more to discuss but I'm behind a day so this many manga's should be good! I hope.......I'm such a keener and over achiever........ :)

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!